ASW ABERDEEN LTD
respects internet users privacy and to this end all information that we receive from our customers is kept confidential and is used solely by ourselves to fulfil the customer’s request.
Who we are
ASW Aberdeen Ltd are Surfacing Contractors in Aberdeen, UK.
If you contact us via this web site for a quote, you will automatically supply us with your name and contact details, which is used to arrange a site visit to provide yourself with a quotation for the works.
Legal basis for processing any personal data
To meet ASW Aberdeen Ltd contractual obligations to customers | clients.
Through submitting your details on the online quote form you are consenting to ASW processing your personal data for the purpose outlined.
Categories of data processed
ASW Aberdeen Ltd is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
Data is held in the United Kingdom using one server. Some data [ quotations, email correspondence ] is backed up onto Synology. Some data [ invoice , statement, customer contact details ] are backed up onto Sage One. ASW does not store personal data outside the EEA.
ASW Aberdeen Ltd, do not pass or sell any of your Personal Information to third parties.
ASW will process personal data during the duration of the works contract and will store this data: electronic and paper copies at our registered address for seven years, this is due to taxation purposes, then it will be removed and destroyed. However, we may be legally obliged to retain the information for a longer period due to a court order or investigation by law enforcement agencies or regulators.
Your right as a data subject
At any point whilst ASW is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that ASW refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
ASW at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed
You can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation [ASW] that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (ICO).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
To access what Personal Data is held: identification will be required
ASW will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested.
Minimum of one piece of photographic ID and one supporting document is required: i.e driving licence, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months.
If ASW is dissatisfied, then further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 01224 790 600 or writing to us at the address further below.
The first request for your information is free of charge, if you request the information again you will incur a £10 fee.
If your information has already been deleted from our system then we can not comply with your request for what information we hold on yourself.
ASW will let you know if your personal data is hacked, stolen or lost and your privacy is under threat. ASW will notify the ICO immediately of any breaches.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by ASW Aberdeen Ltd, you have the right to complain to ASW Aberdeen Ltd director. If you do not get a response within 30 days, you can complain to the ICO.
ASW ABERDEEN LTD, attention of the Director
Epasco, Neilsbrae, Fintray, Aberdeen, AB21 0YS
Tel: 01224 790 600 or email: email@example.com
ICO - Scotland
45 Melville Street, Edinburgh, EH3 7HL
Tel: 0303 123 1115
ASW Aberdeen Ltd Registration Number ZA270973 with ICO
Any IP addresses held by our ISP are used exclusively by ourselves for site administration and development.
3rd Party Links
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and ASW Aberdeen Ltd participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate | engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details.
Last updated MAY 2018